Friday 24 April 2015

Stage 32

The part of Photography I am doing work on is Photography because when it comes to Media, the part of it that has always caught my eye and intrigued me is Photography as the beauty behind a well taken picture is limitless.

https://www.stage32.com/profile/68912/grecostudio-photography

This is the person that I found to have an interesting portfolio of work on Stage 32. I have sent them an invite to join my network on Stage 32 and once they accept I will send them the following letter:

"Hello, my name is Marc Robinson and I am an up-and-coming Level 2 Media student at Middlesbrough College based in Middlesbrough, England. I am very interested in Photography and I came across your profile. I must say, I am very interested in the work displayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment